Tuesday 21 May 2013

FAQ

What programs do you use for your artworks?
Mainly corel and illustrator.

Do you use a pen tablet?
No. I just use a pencil & paper to draw a sketch, then scan into the computer.

Do you do commission art work?
Of course, I am available for commission-based work. Just drop me an email.

Since when did you start drawing?
Since the day I could hold a pencil haha but I've been drawing seriously for the past 4 years.

Can I link to your blog?
Yes a link always makes me happy! Thank you!

Can I post your pictures on my blog?
I'm always happy if you ask first, but you must always give me full credit (name + link).

And some don'ts:
* Do not use modify or copy my artwork without permission.
* Just keep my watermark and do not make me put ugly watermarks all over my artworks.
* Do not use my pictures as user icons, blog headers etc.
* You are not allowed to use my artwork for commercial purposes.

Can I advertise on your blog?
No. This blog is ad-free.

Inquiries please email to
idr.arifin@gmail.com


2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I really like your style, use of colour, simplicity and the message that you convey so clearly.

    My wife needs a simple logo for her business card. She wants to open a clinic for adolescent who are sad and need some direction in live. What will be the cost involved for your services?

    Regards,
    Dimitri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My apologies for the delayed response, btw big thanks for your appreciation.
      I hope can help with all capabilities. I need the files related to your line of business. For further information via email.. idr.arifin@gmail.com
      Thanks

      Delete